Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2022

It's Starting....

It's Starting...

I received a call from Dr. Hurley's office.  I have an appointment scheduled for February 23rd in the morning to discuss the next steps for my treatment.  According to my tele-health call with Dr. Ingham, he was recommending BCG treatment for six weeks.  Of course I need to have some healing before that can happen, so Dr. Hurley wants me to come in for a consultation on the treatment plan.  I know Dr. Ingham had concerns for the availability of BCG, so I hope that this consultation confirms that it will be available for me when the 'time' is right.

As far as recovery, each day is better than the previous.  I don't recall having to get up last night to 'go'.  So this would be the first night I've slept 9 hours straight without my needing to visit the bathroom.  I have been having charlie horses again, this time in my feet and calves.  I'm not sure if it's because I haven't been able to get in my walk due to the weather and poor walking conditions.  However, the last two days, I have returned to doing my 4-5 mile walk.  I didn't have charlie horses last night.  Coincidence? 

So I'm hoping for continued improvement and anxious to get this next step started.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment