Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Now Things Make Sense

Since my last BCG treatment, I've been experiencing many symptoms. Other than the 'regular' symptoms, I had flu-like symptoms since Thursday.  I did take a Covid test and it came back negative.  As the days went on, I continued with my 'sickliness' and soldiered on.  I never thought of taking another Covid test....until today.

I received notification from a fellow musician that she test positive for Covid.  She had told me she was feeling sick on Friday.  She had attended a wedding in New York the previous weekend so she thinks she got it there.  Because I'm still dealing with 'whatever I have', I took a Covid test.  Well, big surprise...I'm now testing positive.

I've been housebound since Thursday afternoon and have been nursing my symptoms, so I can only assume that it started Thursday.  It's now Sunday and although I still don't feel well, have intermittent coughing jags, runny nose and general blah feeling.  I do feel a bit better.  But it makes complete sense now.

I'm hoping I'll be 'better' and testing negative before Wednesday (my next BCG treatment).

I checked my records and this is my second round with Covid.  The last one being January 2022.  My recollection is that my last time was more of a nuisance.  This time it hit me harder.  But now I know.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment