Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

2 of 3

Gorgeous day today, but I'm sitting inside with a sweater and feeling blah, for good reason.

I had an appointment this morning for my second (of three) dosages of BCG for my bladder cancer maintenance plan. After arriving at Northeast Urological and providing my urine specimen, I was brought into yet another examination room where the attendant said, "You know what to do."  I certainly do.  So I dropped trow, sat on the diaper and covered my privates with the huge napkin.

Not too long after, Torrie Rogers (NP) arrived mask less and said, "I see you've brought your mustache." This was my first time there without a mask, so she didn't know I had a mustache.  She is always pleasant and a bit chatty, but she can multi-task. I was surprised at how fast she instilled the BCG.  I said, "Oh.  You are done?"  She said, "Yes.  I'll see you next week."

I drove home and did my mandatory 2 hour marination.  As usual, for the rest of the day I feel cold and blah.  I get the urge to 'go' often but I have very little output.  Some time ago I picked up some ASO over the counter meds for urinary pain.  It turns my urine florescent orange, but it does ease some of the burning.

Pretty routine at this point.

More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment